Here are the rules:
- If you are tagged/nominated, you must post eleven facts about yourself.
- Then, you must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Next, tag eleven more bloggers.
- Tell the people you tagged that you have tagged them.
- No tagging back.
- The person you tagged must have less than 200 followers.
Here are the eleven facts about myself. *flinch*
- I live in Washington, a very wet place. Except when it's summer, and then it gets unbearably hot (75-80 degrees).
- I REALLY enjoy photography. If you hear of any photo challenges or contests going around, would be you be so kind as to let me know?
- I've been blogging for nearly 3 YEARS!! My, it's been a long trip so far.
- I love electronic music and instrumental movie soundtracks (my favorites include Daft Punk, The Glitch Mob, Henry Jackman, Hans Zimmer, and David Hirschfelder).
- I've never tasted legitimate sushi, but I want to.
- I am a cat person, not really a dog person, but if the dog is friendly, so will I be.
- I used to play the piano, I still sing, and I have dreams of learning the cello. (does anybody have a free cello to give away?)
- I like hats. Flat caps in particular. Like this Stornoway (which I bought in Scotland) - http://www.harristweedshop.com/tweed-caps-stornoway.html
- I graduated high school at 17 years of age.
- I like to design company and product logos. If you look at my Design Portfolio page, you can see some recent examples.
- I own a sonic screwdriver replica. And I brought it to London and Edinburgh (and many other towns). Here's proof:
|This is at Hadrian's Wall, btw|
Here are Jake's questions:
1. What's your favorite place in the world?
- So far, I'd have to say Hadrian's Wall is it. (pictured to the right)
2. What do you think about Kansas? (>:D)
- I've never been there, but since it's the origin of the first color film, I think it's pretty cool!
3. Favorite song?
- Favorite? Really? "Stained Glass Masquerade" by Casting Crowns is *one* of my favorites.
4. Favorite quote?
- Oh dear. " Jesus! what a Friend for sinners! Jesus! Lover of my soul; Friends may fail me, foes assail me, He, my Savior, makes me whole." -J. Wilbur Chapman
5. G. K. Chesterton is, to you, what? Your opinion?
- My english teacher has mentioned him on many occasions, but I haven't got the chance to read him, yet. I bought a wonderful hardcover copy of his autobiography 10 minutes after a tiny bookshop should have closed. (also got a nice Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe)
6. Best speculative fiction you've read recently? In absence of speculative fiction, what's the best book you've read recently, non-fiction or fiction?
- Oh, lots of speculative fiction! The best recent one would have to be Failstate. (you can read the review here)
7. Best kind of cookie?
- Warm, soft, homemade chocolate chip.
8. Your opinion of pie?
- 'Tis great! (except with maraschino cherries)
9. What color is your favorite shirt?
- Dark maroon/rust colored.
10. Are you procrastinating?
- Nope, I got started on this post right away.
11. If you're a writer, what are you currently writing? If you're not a writer, what big thing have you done recently?
- Not a writer, really, except for product reviews. I've been designing for whichever client has decided to take me up on my limited offer of free art. *cough*